Friday, January 5, 2018

Too slow or anwer to prayer?

 The spot of land I was looking to buy sold unexpectedly. My first thought when I read the email was, "waited too long". Immediately after the thought hit me, I realized it was an answer to my prayer...as always. I end every prayer asking that His will be done, as I do not want to do anything not according to what is best for me or for those I am praying for. We do not always know what we ought to pray for, the Holy Spirit knows what we need (Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us...Romans 8:26).
 Ah, the perfect peace that comes from knowing EVERY good and perfect gift comes from the Father of Lights, our Almighty God. THY will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Thank you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATE moved to TX...

 Today is 4 Feb 2019. I moved to TX last Feb near the end of the month, had to go back twice to get my belongings but I considered it perman...